HI THERE! INTERESTED FOR FREE DEMO!

PLEASE EMAIL US ! juliec888@gmail.com

ONE bowl, ONE knife, ONE machine, FOR EVERYTHING !!

Monday, March 19, 2012

I've got to admit I am a lousy blogger. Hahaha I've not updated any new dishes and haven't been replying to some emails. Do forgive me as I was away for a short period of time. Was having some personal matters.

Anyhow, I am still using thermomix everyday. I still love my thermomix! My latest addiction are definitely my ABC soup... 20 minutes! And sometimes, I will steam some vege while boiling the soup. Changed my diet a bit, hence we seldom bake cakes anymore. Started baking bread! With the kneading function! Still not an expert with bread.... I am just too greedy with the fruits... Hence my bread is slightly wet.

Well.... Drop me any email if you guys need a demo.... I am back in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment