HI THERE! INTERESTED FOR FREE DEMO!

PLEASE EMAIL US ! juliec888@gmail.com

ONE bowl, ONE knife, ONE machine, FOR EVERYTHING !!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Julie's Little Note......

Dear Readers,

I've received some comments and also some emails requesting for my recipe.  To be very honest, I don't have it.  We don't really follow any specific recipes, and we often throw in whatever we can get from the fridge to cook.

The wonder of Thermomix is..... Thermomix is able to cook anything and everything you put in the TM bowl.... Hence, my habit is put in everything, and then spin it up. 

Prawn patties??  took out some fish paste, and prawn, blend them with some herbs.  That's it....!!!  If it's too soft, I add in some fish paste.  Play around with the quantity, and experiment with new ingredients.

I really have no specific recipes like those advance chef.  I hope you'll understand.  You can also drop me an email, and I will try my best to exchange thoughts. 

Cheers!

Happy Cooking!!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment